De The Husqvarna Bush Hammer is an supper an super prep tooling suitable for Husqvarna PG820.The Husqvarna Bush Hammer is designed to smash the concrete floor surface,and make the aggregate quick and easy exposure.This tool is also suitable for coating removal.
The whole bush hammer assembly has 3 bush hammer rollers.if needed,you could buy 4 cap screws and 4 lockwasher with each roller.
Please note that each bush hammer roller sold separately.
- This tool just for stone surface fabricating and make the stone products bush hammered effect.
- Easy to remove the old glue and resin coatings,especially in thick resins.
- It is aggressive but gentle enough will not dig into the floor surface,so this tooling is suitable for using as a scarifying machine.
- Use this tool will expose the aggregate in concrete floors to prepare for concrete polishing
- This diamond tips hit the stone or concrete surface many times,make them creating a rough, pockmarked texture that looks like naturally weathered rock
- Using this tool to polish marble or granite can form a non-slip layer on the surface of the stone. At the same time, it can also decompose the coating that can not be reached by standard diamonds, preparing for the application of thin coatings.
- Use under 700 rpm
Weight : 10 lbs/4500g
Dimensions: 6 × 4 × 4 in
Type: Bush Hammers, Prep/Removal