The copper polishing pad is an 8mm thick pad, which can be used to remove rough scratches left by metal on the floor. These pads are designed to be run wet .Our polishing pad has a unique formula and can be powerfully cut. They have a very high diamond content of a mixture of copper and resin and can start cutting right away, making them very suitable for heavy machines.
Our copper polishing pad can be used for concrete, marble, and TRU coverings. If it is used for standing medium-hard concrete, the service life is about 30,000 square feet, but please note that the maximum RPM during wet operation is 300-450. Need slower speed when dry running.
• 8mm thick is light and easy to tansportation
• Unique formulation for powerful cutting
• High diamond mixed with a copper resin
• Radial edge allows for riding over lippage and joints
• Suitable for heavy machine
• Pre-opened to start cutting immediately
• Great on overlays
Weight: 1 lbs/450g
Dimensions: 3 × 3 × 1 in
Grit: 30 grit, 50 grit, 100 grit, 200 grit, 400 grit, 800 grit,1500grit